FOR GLOBAL MARITIME CHALLENGES
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION FOR THE SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY
WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY • MEASURABLE COST-SAVINGS • LEADING-EDGE INNOVATION
Systems integration is a complex job. That’s why the most demanding customers in the shipbuilding industry turn to Trident Maritime Systems for their marine systems and products — and the crucial design, environmental, manufacturing and integration capabilities that support them.
We work exclusively in the maritime industry, serving customers in the military, commercial, cruise and oil + gas markets. These customers count on us to deliver innovative and technically advanced solutions.
We complete their jobs on time and on budget.
Trident is focused on several key onboard systems and their maintenance and support:
• Hybrid electric drive systems
• Pump and control systems
• Aftermarket sales and support —
upgrades, parts and service
• Intelligent energy conservation
• HVAC and refrigeration
• Cargo handling
• Electric steering
• Fire suppression
• Integrated electric
WHAT WE DO
• We are the largest supplier of marine HVAC systems in the us.
• We provided the first all-electric steering gear activation system (sgas) for navy combatants.
• We lead the industry in designing and providing underway replenishment systems for the navy.
• We are constantly researching to identify innovative products and bring new, leading-edge and emerging technologies to the us.
• We have licensing and representation agreements with the very best companies in specific product niches.
HOW WE WORK
With equipment installed on hundreds of vessels, Trident’s has a proven record of success with ship owners and shipbuilders. Our experienced staff employs the most current, cost-saving and innovative shipbuilding products and techniques. We are an ISO 9001-certified company, and our in-house environmental capabilities are unparalleled in our industry.
• Corrosion control
• Software development
• Classified information handling
• Design for manufacture
• Subcontractor data requirements
• Weld procedures
• Unrep systems
• RAS/FAS systems
• Weapons handling and loading
• Cargo flow analysis
• Control systems
• Finite element analysis
• Gear analysis
• Fluid handling systems
• Mission critical equipment
• Material selection
• Electromagnetic interference
• Mechanical design
• Power distribution
• Submerged products/systems
• HVAC system design
• HVAC acoustic design
• Refrigeration system design
• Chilled water systems design
• DX cooling systems
• Ship integration drawings
• Steering gear actuation systems
• Rudder stock design
• Electrical drives and control
• Abs product design assessment and
type approval to be received
• Design for shock (DDAM)
• Hull structure including
• Type I and II vibration
• Reliability development growth
• Commercial fire suppression
• USCG fire suppression
• US navy NVR fire suppression
• ABS NVR
• Classified airborne and structure-born
• Product testing
VIRGINIA MICHIGAN LOUISIANA MARYLAND FLORIDA ALABAMA MAINE CALIFORNIA TEXAS MISSISSIPPI WISCONSIN WASHINGTON ALASKA HAWAII
CANADA ITALY BRAZIL POLAND BAHAMAS FRANCE NORWAY DENMARK SWEDEN NETHERLANDS SINGAPORE AFRICA JAPAN SOUTH KOREA DUBAI SCOTLAND